Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Never Be the Same - Little Majorette

This is my theme song right now. It also happens to be a rocking song to workout to. I love it.  I had this surgery so nothing would ever be the same!

I never want to be so pulled by a doughnut that I think of it all day long.
I never want to have the after effects - slitted eyes and swollen hands - from over eating Chinese food.
I never want to feel embarrassed because I can't fit in  a movie seat.
I never want to have to ask for an extender on an airplane.
I never want to feel out of control.
I never want to feel like that bullied little girl ever, ever again.

on to the postive...

I want things to be different.
I want a healthy relationship with food.
I want to wear pretty underwear and bras.
I want to feel uninhibited enough with my body to have a more adventurous sex life with my husband.
I want to feel on the outside like I feel on the inside.
I wan to be free.

The numbers.
My waist has shrunk 10 inches
My weight is 218 today.

And, lastly, if you like this song by Little Majorette, then please support them by buying their music and seeing their shows.


No comments:

Post a Comment